February 18, 2007

Tagged

whoopity doo!

A- Available or married? Joyfully and satisfactorily married
B- Best Friend? Rich, really
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Drink of Choice? Dr Pepper, nectar of the gods
E- Essential Item? Tooth brush - definitely
F- Favorite Color? gray
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? gummi worms or regular worms?
H- Hometown? boulder, colorado
I- Indulgence? chocolate
J- January or February? huh?
K- Kids & names? yes, Maisie
L- Life is incomplete without? God and community
M- Marriage Date? which one? June 12, 2003 "legal", August 09, 2003 "official"
N- Number of Siblings? 4
O- Oranges or apples? apples
P- Phobias/Fears? bears and mountain lions, fires, tornadoes, my husband or baby getting sick, hurt or dying, getting trapped in a car underwater
Q- Favorite Quote? this are of my brain is on vacation right now (that's not a quote)
R- Reason to Smile? love
S- Season? Spring - hasten thyself!!
T- Tag three people! Duane and Karen, Andy and Mandy, Corine
U- Unknown fact about me: i love the feeling of my hair when i run it across and under my fingernails (weird fact, i know)
W- Worst habit? chocolate and dr pepper
Y- Your favorite food? food
Z- Zodiac? virgo

1 comment:

  1. Do I just have to copy that to my blog and answer the questions?

    ~K~

    ReplyDelete